About Noble Interiors
At Noble Interiors we provide a full project management service to ensure that every aspect of a fit out is completed to deadline and within the cost agreed. Each contract being delivered by Noble Interiors is managed by a Director of the company, resulting in a more personalised service for our clients. In addition, there is always a knowledgeable specialist on hand to solve any issues and ensure your project is on track. Our designers work closely with our customers to ensure every aspect of a floor plan is approved before the project moves on to the implementation phase.
When you commit to working with us you will be guaranteed the highest level of professionalism, including the following:
- A dedicated Project Manager – Working on your behalf for the best interests of your project.
- Communication – Regular meetings/updates and continued site visits.
- Supply Chain - Right skills, right experience, right attitude.
- Cost Control Joint Management – Statement of accounts.
- Decision making – Clarity and speed.
- Response time - Quick to Client requests.
- Teamwork - Coordination between all stakeholders.
We work closely with our clients, listening to requirements, helping them finalise layouts, and overseeing the entire project from beginning to end. We prioritise project and cost management to deliver jobs on time and within budget. As our customers know, Noble Interiors can provide the smoothest delivery at the highest quality to the tightest deadlines. Whether it’s a major retail complex or a small office refurbishment, we work to the very highest standards.
Our Core Values
Noble Interiors Ltd have identified five core service values. We believe that defining our service on these five values enables us to remain competitive and continue to improve on our good reputation.